Our attorneys represent either side in litigation alleging unfair competition:
• Tortious interference with a contractual relationship
• Tortious interference with a business prospect
• Breach of a noncompete agreement
• Breach of a nonsolicitation agreement
• Theft of trade secrets or trademark infringement
• False advertising and deceptive trade practices
• Business defamation
BUSINESS LAW POSTS
A&T 91st Homecoming Set for THIS WeekendOctober 5, 2017
The Lawyers of Garrett Walker Aycoth & Olson Welcome Alumni, Students, Family and Friends. The attorneys of Garrett Walker Aycoth & Olson welcome the North Carolina Agricultural and Technical University ...
Which business entity should I choose?May 25, 2017
So you’ve decided to take the leap and start your business. You’re staring at all the options. But which business entity should you choose? It is unquestioned that the most ...
Can my dissolved company still be sued?May 22, 2017
Generally speaking, dissolved entities can be sued just like any other business. This means that claims from years ago can come back to haunt you. Worse still, if you are ...
What is administrative dissolution? How can I fix it?May 22, 2017
It’s that time of year again. If you’re asking this question, chances are high that you’ve probably received one of the wonderful blue postcards issued by the North Carolina Secretary ...