- Driving While Impaired (DWI): A conviction on charges of drunk driving can have serious consequences, including active prison time, driver’s license suspension, increased auto insurance rates, and a criminal record. Founding partner Chad Garrett is the author of a recently published definitive guide on the law of Driving While Impaired.
- Drug Charges: The sooner you have a lawyer on your side after any type of drug arrest, the more options you may have to obtain a favorable outcome. We represent people charged with drug possession, drug paraphernalia possession, drug distribution and drug trafficking.
- Violent crimes: We represent people charged with death by motor vehicle, involuntary manslaughter, domestic violence or any type of assault, including sex offenses.
- Theft crimes: including fraud, larceny, unlawful concealment, robbery and burglary
- Alcohol crimes: including underage drinking, open container, and intoxicated and disruptive acts
- Trespassing crimes: including breaking and entering, vandalism of private property, and other related crimes
- Probation Violations: in District and Superior Court
- Bond Motions in District and Superior Court
- Appeals: Appeals from both District and Superior Court, including appeals to the North Carolina Court of Appeals and Supreme Court
- Motions for Appropriate Relief
- Recall of Arrest Warrants
- Avoid jail or prison
- Avoid costly fines and penalties
- Achieve a reduction of bail bonds
- Reduction of criminal charges
- Avoid or erase your criminal record
Facing Criminal Charges? We Can Help!From our law offices in Greensboro, the criminal defense lawyers at Garrett, Walker and Aycoth represent clients throughout North Carolina. For best results, we urge you to act promptly if you have been charged or are being investigated for a crime.
Call us today at (336) 379-0539 or contact us to schedule a free, in-depth consultation.