We have extensive experience and in a variety of family law matters. Our practice in this area includes cases involving:
- Divorce, including absolute divorce cases
- Separation agreements: Many clients who have decided to end their marriages prefer to make their own distribution of marital property, without direct involvement of the court. A Separation Agreement can keep decisions completely in the hands of the divorcing couple.
- Equitable distribution of property, including complex property division cases involving high assets or special complications such as business ownership
- Child custody and visitation with children’s best interests as top priorities
- Child support: We represent parents who pay and parents who receive child support.
- Modifications of court orders
- Post-separation support and alimony
- Domestic violence protective orders
- Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Alienation of affection and criminal conversion
Our knowledgeable family law attorneys at Garrett, Walker, and Aycoth welcome the opportunity to assist you in any of these areas. Contact us today to schedule a no-obligation consultation to discuss your family law needs in a comfortable setting with a knowledgeable lawyer.
Call us today at (336) 379-0539 or contact us to schedule an in-depth consultation.