The family lawyers at Garrett, Walker, Aycoth & Olson can provide guidance on the following topics and more:
- Absolute divorces (also known as simple divorces or uncontested divorces) and annulments
- Separations and Separation Agreements
- Child custody including Grandparents Rights and 3rd Party Custody Cases
- Child support
- Alimony and Post Separation Support
- Equitable Distribution (property division) including complex/high net worth cases and QDROs
- Divorce from Bed and Board
- Marital Agreements including Prenuptial Agreements, Postnuptial Agreements, Free Trader Agreements and Separation Agreements
- Domestic Violence, Domestic Violence Protective Orders, and Civil No-contact Orders (also known as restraining orders, no contact orders or “50Bs”)
- Contempt of Court and enforcement of court orders
- Name changes for adults and children
- Legitimation and Paternity
- Step-parent adoptions
- Termination of parental rights
- Alienation of Affection and Criminal Conversation
- Fraud, Breach of Contract, and other civil claims
- Trials, Mediation, Arbitration, and Collaborative Divorce
Our knowledgeable family law attorneys at Garrett, Walker, Aycoth & Olson welcome the opportunity to assist you in any of these areas. Contact us today to schedule a no-obligation consultation to discuss your family law needs in a comfortable setting with a knowledgeable lawyer. Our Family Lawyers are located at 436 Spring Garden St, Greensboro, NC 27401 and our phone number is 336-379-0539.
Check out our Family Law Blog for up to date information on hot topics and frequently asked questions.
Call us today at 336-379-0539 or contact us to schedule an in-depth consultation.