The Lawyers of Garrett Walker Aycoth & Olson Welcome Alumni, Students, Family and Friends.
The Greensboro attorney Garrett Walker Aycoth & Olson welcome the North Carolina Agricultural and Technical University family for “the greatest homecoming on earth.”
October 1 through 8 marks A&T’s 91st homecoming for the students, alumni, family and friends with tons of activities, the bulk of which will be this weekend. Full detail of what, when and where to do is available here. For the official homecoming booklet click here . The school has even posted an app to assist attendees – click here. Our Greensboro law firm plans to attend.
The University has literally crammed the weekend with activities and events that are too numerous to name here, but here is a brief synopsis of some of the great events on tap:
- Aggie Fun Fest. Hours Vary (see Homecoming Booklet for details). Friday, Oct. 6 through Sunday, Oct. 8. More than 100 vendors, food, live music, and the legendary A&T Marching Band.
- Aggie FanFest Presented. 4 to 10 p.m. War Memorial Stadium, 501 Yanceyville Street.
- The Aggie Alumni Homecoming Concert featuring Patti LaBelle and Mike Phillips. 7:45 (Reception) and 8:30 (show time). Koury Convention Center. (Note: Unfortunately Sold Out)
- The Back to the Future Aggie Homecoming Step Show. 7:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 6, Greensboro Coliseum Complex. Hosted by Dukk.
- Homecoming Parade. 8 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 7. Start: Murrow Blvd. End: Aggie Stadium.
- Aggie Homecoming FOOTBALL GAME: Del. State. Hornets v. N.C. A&T Aggies. Aggie Stadium.
- The Aggie Homecoming Concert. 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 7 Greensboro Coliseum. Featuring Migos and Gucci Mane with special guests YFN Lucci and DJ Drama.
Many, many other events are planned for students and alumni. Consult the N.C. A&T homepage for details & for ticket information. In case anyone is involved in a car accident during home coming weekend our personal injury lawyer is here for you!
From the attorney in Greensboro at Garrett, Walker, Aycoth & Olson: “AGGIE PRIDE!!” Contact us for your legal needs.