The nail salon is supposed to be a place of fun and relaxation for most. However, that was not the case for a Greensboro woman, as she ended up with a fungal infection.
Our lawyer has seen pictures of the woman’s nails and it’s pretty clear that she didn’t get what she paid for. That being said, there’s not a soul who would pay for what she had done. She went in a for a dip powder manicure on October 17, but shortly thereafter, her nails started to bleed.
During a dip powder manicure you’re not supposed to use the original container and share with other customers. You’re supposed to be dipped in smaller containers to prevent cross-contamination. Our attorney was shocked to see the results.
Our Greensboro Lawyer says this could result in a civil lawsuit. Contact the attorney at Garrett, Walker, Aycoth & Olson if you or someone you know is need of legal help.