Our Greensboro attorney has been advised that a fire ignited in someone’s kitchen when they left the kitchen unattended. Fortunately, no one suffered any personal injuries as a result of the fire.
Firefighters responded instantly to the fire and managed to keep its scope to only one apartment, according to our lawyer. Our attorney was told that the Red Cross is now involved and helping the two people who have lost their apartment to find a new place of residence.
At Garrett, Walker, Aycoth & Olson, our lawyers in Greensboro handle every type of personal injury or car accident case. Contact our law firm today if you or someone you know has a personal injury case and is in need of help.