Number One Lawyer in Greensboro NC
It all started when one of the neighbors daughters ran to them and told them a neighboring apartment was on fire. The second grader was scared and ran to her parents according to the number one lawyer in Greensboro NC. The man immediately grabbed a fire extinguisher and ran to help with out thinking twice.
The problem was the flames were more than a single fire extinguisher could handle. The woman was committed to a wheelchair which created another caveat to the rescue. Our lawyers in Greensboro NC were advised the neighbors ran in and got her out fo the apartment saving her life.
Our criminal defense lawyers in Greensboro NC were advised that the fire was believed to be accidental and started in an unattended stove. The home suffered $12,000 worth of fire damage. The key is she’s still alive thanks to the heroic actions of her neighbors.
At Garrett, Walker, Aycoth & Olson, Attorneys at Law, our attorneys in Greensboro NC are proud of the actions of her neighbors. The world will be a better place if we can all make time to help someone else in need. We hope you have a blessed start to your 2022!