Just after 7 AM, firefighters were called to the scene of a house fire in Browns Summit. Our Greensboro lawyer was advised that 4 people were inside of the house at the time of the fire. A 75-year-old man sadly died as a result of the fire according to a Greensboro personal injury lawyer.
Firefighters were able to put out the fire and determined that the fire was due to improperly discard smoking materials in one of the bedrooms. Our top rated lawyer in Greensboro was advised that 3 people were hospitalized as a result of this fire and are currently receiving treatment for their personal injuries.
Our Greensboro family lawyer sends up their thoughts and prayers for the family of the man who lost his life and the family of those who are currently hospitalized. Our lawyer in Greensboro hopes for a speedy recovery. Stay safe Greensboro!