Greensboro Police Officers Response to Vehicle Break-Ins

In Criminal by GWAO

Calling 911 if you are the victim of a vehicle break-in will not allow get an immediate response from a GPD Officer.  Due to their limited time and resources, vehicle break-ins are sent to their telephone response unit.

Afterwards, as the victim of the crime, the GPD asks you to get a police report to forward to your insurance company.

Gathering evidence in these crimes may be an issue, and create opportunities for suppression motions and wrongfully accused individuals.

If you have been charged with breaking or entering a motor vehicle, or any felony or misdemeanor charge, contact the trial attorneys at Garrett, Walker and Aycoth, at 336-379-0539.  We are here to help!