An apartment building caught fire in Burlington and 6 people are now in search of a place to live according to a Greensboro attorney. The fire started around 10:30 PM and fortunately no one was inside by the time firefighters arrived on scene. Our Greensboro personal injury lawyer was told that there were no injuries as a result of the fire.
An investigation revealed that the origins of the fire appeared to come from unattended cooking. Damage to the building is estimated to be around $100,000. Our top rated family lawyer in Greensboro has been advised that the American Red Cross is involved in helping to find places for those who have been displaced as a result of the fire.
Our attorney in Greensboro sends up their thoughts and prayers for all of the people who are dealing with the trauma of the apartment fire. Stay safe Greensboro!